Tuesday, July 28, 2020

so yesterday was my 24th birthday (27 July 2020), time goes by so fast! it feels like it was just yesterday I had my 20th birthday lol, but here I am now, I'm 24! I thank God for everything I've received so far, for blessing me everytime, for the good and bad. 

what do you expect will happen on your birthday? honestly gue cuman pengen hari ini berjalan baik tanpa gue harus ngeluh tentang apapun dan gue expect ucapan dan doa-doa dari keluarga dan inner circle gue. did I get it? almost! nyatanya masih ada yang bikin gue harus nahan emosi dan sabar di hari ulang tahun gue. what's that? salah satunya sikap seseorang yang dekat dengan gue yang tidak bisa menempatkan diri di situasi dan kondisi gue yang lagi seneng karna gue ulang tahun. Arghhh am I too selfish? anyway I don't give a shit anymore so yaudahlah. Apakah ulang tahun ke 24 masih berharap dikasih kado? since I got everything I need and I want so I didn't really think about this. what if someone give me a gift? I'll appreciate it and will be very happy. what if someone you know so close not posting about your birthday on their social media? once again, I don't give a fvck. I don't need that either. so why I'm reposting on my instagram? because I never did it before, gue jarang banget repost postingan orang yang mention gue pas ada event, misal pas gue wisuda, gue gak repost satupun postingan orang-orang yang mention gue, waktu gue ulang tahun ke 23 tahun lalu juga gak semua gue repost, simply because I don't want to do it. Bukan berarti gue gak ngehargain kan?

kebetulan, tahun ini gue ulang tahun di hari Senin which is gue masuk kantor, some of my colleagues know about my birthday and some don't. Nyatanya semua jadi tau dan join me celebrated my birthday, they gave me a birthday cake and sang happy birthday to me, whatta day! I'm so happy because it's my first time to celebrate my birthday at my office since last year gue ulang tahun di hari Minggu.


24th birthday cake from colleagues


glass of ice chocolate because it's my birthday


a little story of my (not so) special day!

xoxo,
missrara27

Sparkle of Pixie Dust . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates